Collected for your enjoyment: the most interesting things being cooked by DC food bloggers this week. Will this become a recurring feature? Given that it is essentially biting other blogs content, signs point to yes.
- Sesame Tempura Green Beans with Soy Dipping Sauce [The Bitten Word]
- Heirloom Tomato Salsa [Food Rockz]
- Leek and Potato Soup (Potage Bonne Femme if you feel snobby0 [eatWashington]
- Salt Crust Red Snapper [DC Foodies]
- Grilled Chicken Skewers and Green Beans [Eat With Me]
- Grilled Zucchini Wraps [Rice & Beans]
- Pasta with Garden Vegetable Sauce [Salty Girl Cooks]
If I was making a meal from this, I would start with the heirloom tomato salsa, our better yet our tomato-watermelon salad, make the pasta with garden vegetable sauce, the green beans from the chicken skewers recipe and finish with the crostata. A delicious late-summer meal, I think.